Be the first to get Free Digital Marketing Resources + Insights
Trusted by 50,000 nonprofits
Six Book Recommendations For Nonprofit Marketers to Find Value In
1 min to read ✭ Kick-off 2019 strong! Learn about what six books you need to put on your must-reads in the New Year.
With a new year around the corner, there is no better time than now to take your organization to the next level. Kick the year off strong and help your nonprofit have a high impact 2019 by adding a few more valuable reads to your book list.
Community Boost’s CEO & Founder, Cameron Ripley, has cultivated a long list of 106 books that he has read in recent years, each book accompanied with a score from 1 to 10, a brief written review, and a link to where you can purchase the book.
For 2019, we recommend adding these six books to your reading list. We think that as nonprofit marketers and nonprofit leaders, you’ll find that each read provides a ton of value to your knowledge within nonprofit marketing as well as its intersection with business and best leadership practices.
In no particular order, here are the following must-reads to add to your 2019 book list:
1. Measure What Matters by John Doerr
2. Thirst: A Story of Redemption, Compassion, and a Mission to Bring Clean Water to the World by Scott Harrison
3. Play Bigger: How Pirates, Dreamers, and Innovators Create and Dominate Markets by Dave Peterson, Al Ramadan, Christopher Lochhead, and Kevin Maney
4. Radical Candor by Kim Scott
5. This Is Marketing by Seth Godin
6. Doing Good Better by William Macaskill
Which book is on the top of your 2019 reading list? Be sure to share with us some other reads that you have found to be highly impactful. Find the full 106 book compilation here: Cameron Ripley’s List of Business Books and Ratings. This book list gets updated fairly frequently, so make sure you check back to keep up with all the new reads that are continually getting added.