Ernie Civic | | Facebook & Instagram | 2 comments
Facebook Ads for Impact (2020)
2 min to read ✭ In this post, you'll learn about Facebook's recently announced Ads for Impact program, what it includes, and how you can apply today.
Facebook just announced an opportunity for nonprofits to receive up to $10,000 in free ad spend. If you are a page administrator for a nonprofit organization that operates a live and active Facebook account, you may have received an important email regarding this potential $10,000 in free ad spend. If you did not receive this message, the deadline for the application is September 15th, 2020. Here’s what you need to know about applying.
The Application Process
- You must apply by September 15th, 2020.
- The program is only available for nonprofits.
- There is a time commitment to complete the required training. Facebook has not specified what that commitment is.
- There will be a creative review process in order for the funds to be granted.
- You must be comfortable communicating in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Your nonprofit must be based in the United States.
What’s Included in the Facebook Ads for Impact Program
- $10,000 in Facebook Ad Credits
- Design Support Through 99designs
- Personalized Learning
- Community for Collaboration and Sharing Strategies
If you qualify, you can apply here. Be sure to apply by the September 15th deadline!