Recently, I had an absolute blast working with MobileCause and hosting a webinar called, “Boost Donations and Power Awareness by Implementing Your Google Ad Grant for Nonprofits.”
On the MobileCause Google Ad Grant Webinar we covered:
- The fundamentals of the Google Ad Grant
- How to apply for the Google Ad Grant
- Understanding how Google works
- Developing an ad strategy that drives results
- Best practices for managing Google AdWords campaigns
- In-depth case studies
I hope you found the webinar, infographic and ebook helpful in learning how to get started and best leverage Google Ad Grants for Nonprofits. It was an absolute blast working the MobileCause team. If you have any additional Google Ad Grant questions or are interested in working with Community Boost to get the most out of your $10,000 per month Google Ad Grant, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Community Boost.
If your organization loved the Google Ad Grant webinar and is interested in working with Community Boost to take full advantage of your $10,000 per month grant, we would love to connect.
Latest posts by Cameron Ripley (see all)
- Major Google Ad Grant Policy Changes – How to Bid Above $2.00 and the New Requirements to Stay Activated - December 14, 2017
- Nonprofit Marketing and Fundraising Traction Channels Guide - October 10, 2017
- Classy Webinar Recap – Boost-Year End Giving Using Facebook, Google Ads, Email and More - October 10, 2017