Sales Development Representative
min to read
Community Boost is looking to welcome a positive, relentless and highly motivated Sales Development Representative to the team.
This role will report directly to the SDR Team Lead in order to prospect, call and create new opportunities, aka talk to nonprofits that are changing the world one issue at a time! Sales Development Representatives have the opportunity to talk to hundreds of nonprofit organizations and are focused on fostering relationships through effective conversations with nonprofits about their marketing strategies, challenges and growth plans.
Successful SDRs have a strong work ethic and are self-motivated to exceed monthly quotas and KPIs. This role is measured by the ability to generate qualified client leads through quality conversations, as well as, execute powerful hand-offs to our Account Executives.
The ideal candidate specifically wants to pursue a career in sales while being passionate about making a difference. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- Actively prospecting and building a pipeline through research into the nonprofit field
- Daily outreach via outbound email and cold calls to potential nonprofit partners
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline
- Educating nonprofits on the benefits of Google Ad Grants, Facebook & Instagram Advertising, Google Analytics, and other digital tactics
- Qualifying new customer leads and scheduling presentations between nonprofit decision-makers and the Community Boost Account Executives
- Consistently growing in your position with urgency to become a digital marketing expert
What you bring
- Bachelor’s Degree (nice to have, but not required).
- 1+ years of inside sales or relevant experience (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent communication skills and strong phone presence.
- A positive attitude and an undeniable drive to win.
- Technically savvy.
- Voracious learner.
- Volunteer experience.
- CRM experience.
- Cold-calling experience.
- Competitive base salary. Est. Salary Range: $47k to $58k DOE
- Remote first culture – freedom to work from anywhere
- Option to work in our headquarters based in the heart of sunny Little Italy, San Diego, or any of the 3,000+ co-working spaces you will have a membership too.
- Unlimited PTO – talk about work/life balance
- Brand new MacBook – latest tech so you are equipped
- Tax-free remote stipend for FTEs – help with expenses
- Of course the usual FTE package – health, dental, vision, life insurance; STD/LTD, 401K
We are looking to onboard Sales Development Representatives in the near future. This posting is to source candidates for a future role.
Community Boost is not profit-driven, Community Boost is values-driven. As a result of our values, we have become profitable. At Community Boost, not every business decision should be an economic one, we will always look through the lens of impact as well.
Community Boost’s core values are the behaviors and skills we value in our colleagues. These values are what drive rewards, promotions, and personnel decisions. It is our values that give us the best chance of continuous success for many generations of technology and people.
Excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. We’re always looking for talented people of all backgrounds to join our team. We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities, are especially encouraged to apply. Community Boost is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.