| | 0 comments
Sales Development Representative
min to read ✭
Community Boost is looking to welcome a positive, relentless and highly motivated Sales Development Representative to the team. This role will report directly to the Director of Sales in order to prospect, call and create new opportunities, aka talk to nonprofits that are changing the world one issue at a time! Sales Development Representatives have the opportunity to talk to hundreds of nonprofit organizations and are focused on fostering relationships through effective conversations with nonprofits about their marketing strategies, challenges and growth plans.
Successful SDRs have a strong work ethic and are self-motivated to exceed monthly quotas and KPIs. This role is measured by the ability to generate qualified client leads through quality conversations, as well as, execute powerful hand-offs to our Account Executives.
The ideal candidate specifically wants to pursue a career in sales while being passionate about making a difference. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- Actively prospecting and building a pipeline through research into the nonprofit field
- Daily outreach via outbound email and cold-calls to potential nonprofit partners
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline
- Educating nonprofits on the benefits of Google Ad Grants, Facebook & Instagram Advertising, Google Analytics, and other digital tactics
- Qualifying new customer leads and scheduling presentations between nonprofit decision-makers and the Community Boost Account Executives
- Consistently growing in your position with an urgency to become a digital marketing expert
What you bring
- Bachelor’s Degree (nice to have, but not required).
- 1+ years of inside sales or relevant experience (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent communication skills and strong phone presence.
- A positive attitude and an undeniable drive to win.
- Technically savvy.
- Voracious learner.
- Volunteer experience.
- CRM experience.
- Cold-calling experience.
- Competitive base salary.
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Dog friendly office.
- Paid holidays + Unlimited PTO. Plus, birthdays are personal paid days off.
- Flexible WFH policies.
- Inspiring clients to work with and a team you can count on.
- A dynamic culture of passionate people who work hard, have fun and love a challenge.
- An office located in the heart of Little Italy – surrounded by great restaurants and coffee shops!
About Community Boost: Founded in 2012, Community Boost is a digital marketing agency that specifically helps nonprofits accelerate and scale online revenue and impact. The Community Boost team directly serves over 200 active nonprofit clients and is trusted by organizations like Save the Children, Equal Justice Initiative, the Trevor Project, the Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation, Cancer Research Institute and more.
Our team tackles some of the biggest challenges in nonprofit marketing. By keeping up with the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing, we keep strategies current and campaigns inspired for our high-impact partners. We focus on helping mission-driven organizations market where people’s attention is actually at: online and on mobile. Our services include the Google Ad Grant, Facebook + Instagram Advertising, Paid Google Ads, Analytics, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Impact Measurement and Web Development.
In addition to serving over 200 active nonprofit clients, Community Boost proudly inspires and educates tens of thousands of nonprofit leaders every year through hosting the Nonprofit Marketing Summit.