| | 0 comments
Email Marketing Specialist
min to read ✭
Community Boost is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist (EMS) to directly lead our clients to higher levels of success within their email marketing efforts. The EMS’ focus will be on creating a high level email marketing strategy that’s tailored to individual clients, and leading effective & enrolling client meetings to oversee the implementation of their individual tailored strategy.
The EMS will have a passion for learning new email marketing & automation software, and will help lead clients to completion of email marketing projects within their individual platforms. The EMS will assist in further refining our email marketing offer, systems, and processes, and will also support client migration between email marketing platforms when required to fulfill the prescribed strategic vision.
The EMS will also excel at transforming written copy from good to great. While the majority of the email marketing specialist’s time will be in ideating strategy, creating deliverables that dictate that strategy, client & internal team communication, and client meetings, there will naturally be times when the EMS steps in to improve the impact of individual emails with stronger storytelling and copy.
Overall, this is a role for someone who is excited to apply email marketing psychology to a variety of nonprofit donor personas and over a variety of email marketing platforms. We are seeking an individual who can fully run email strategy, deliverable creation, and client meetings to drive our nonprofit clients to highly successful email marketing engagements with Community Boost. If you’re a relentless learner with a passion for email and an interest in rapidly expanding this area of business in the nonprofits space with us, this position is for you!
- Work cross-functionally to develop strategy and write copy for email campaigns that onboard, engage, and retain potential and current nonprofit donors. Working with different types of CRM and email automation software, sending out email blasts, newsletters, and more, all with the goal of increasing brand awareness and donor retention.
- Researching nonprofit donor lifecycles and how they interact with their brand to understand the best ways to reach them through email
- Building effective target audiences and segments for every message to drive engagement and revenue performance against KPI goals.
- Using email marketing concepts and metrics to measure and optimize email campaigns, to improve open rates, deliverability, click rates, and conversion rates, and to achieve specific business goals
- Improving the storytelling and impact of client written copy with direct edits and/or comments, edits, and suggestions.
- Analyzing performance of email campaigns and A/B tests. Document findings and recommend strategic next steps.
- Directly support client meetings to provide customers with an automation strategy and assign tasks for their team to complete, then audit their work and provide final tweaks and feedback.
What you bring
- 2-3+ years of experience in email marketing required
- 1+ years agency experience preferred
- Proven experience managing an email marketing program
- Hands-on experience in scaling email marketing automations
- Strong written and oral communication
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities.
- Ability to understand and use a variety of design software and digital media tools to produce email graphic work
- Ability to plan, coordinate, organize and supervise multiple projects simultaneously
- Inbound Hubspot email automation experience preferred
- Hubspot certifications preferred
- Competitive pay.
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Dog friendly office.
- Paid holidays + Flexible PTO. Plus, birthdays are personal paid days off.
- Flexible WFH policies.
- Inspiring clients to work with and a team you can count on.
- A dynamic culture of passionate people who work hard, have fun and love a challenge.
- An office located in the heart of Little Italy – surrounded by great restaurants and coffee shops.
About Community Boost: Founded in 2012, Community Boost is a digital marketing agency that specifically helps nonprofits accelerate and scale online revenue and impact. The Community Boost team directly serves over 200 active nonprofit clients and is trusted by organizations like Save the Children, Equal Justice Initiative, the Trevor Project, the Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation, Cancer Research Institute and more.
Our team tackles some of the biggest challenges in nonprofit marketing. By keeping up with the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing, we keep strategies current and campaigns inspired for our high-impact partners. We focus on helping mission-driven organizations market where people’s attention is actually at: online and on mobile. Our services include the Google Ad Grant, Facebook + Instagram Advertising, Paid Google Ads, Analytics, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Impact Measurement and Web Development.
In addition to serving over 200 active nonprofit clients, Community Boost proudly inspires and educates tens of thousands of nonprofit leaders every year through hosting the Nonprofit Marketing Summit.