| | 0 comments
min to read ✭
Start Date: ASAP
Do you want to get paid to work with nonprofits on the front lines of the world’s biggest problems? If so, meet Community Boost.
About Community Boost: Founded in 2012, Community Boost is an integrated digital marketing agency solely focused on the nonprofit and social impact space. We exist to help our many clients scale online revenue and impact. In 2022, we will serve over 400 causes directly and help raise over $40MM in donations. Our clients include charity: water, KIVA, Equal Justice Initiative, Cancer Research Institute, and many more.
Our team tackles some of the biggest challenges in nonprofit marketing. By keeping up with the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing, we keep strategies current and campaigns inspired for our high-impact partners. We focus on helping mission-driven organizations market where people’s attention is actually at: online and on mobile. Our services include the Google Ad Grant, Facebook + Instagram Advertising, Paid Google Ads, Analytics, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Impact Measurement, and Web Development.
In addition to serving over 200 active nonprofit clients, Community Boost proudly inspires and educates tens of thousands of nonprofit leaders every year by hosting the Nonprofit Marketing Summit.
About the Role:
We are in a pivotal time for the company and are looking to onboard a Digital Supervisor to join our team. This role will report directly to our head of digital and work closely with our leadership team. You will manage a team of 2-5 digital specialists with a primary focus on all things search and display: Google Ads (Search, Display, Youtube) and Microsoft Ads (Search, Display). Ideally, you possess a deep understanding and expertise of various channels and have at least 3 years of experience successfully managing a team of digital specialists.
Although we are headquartered in sunny San Diego, we are remote first, so you can work from anywhere in the US. We also offer unlimited PTO, medical, dental, 401K, and remote stipend – to name a few.
- Work closely with the digital team on day-to-day systems including asana, budget tracking, client success, upsells, troubleshooting, etc.
- Work closely with Director of Digital to determine root causes for customer success or failure and drive requirements for channel offers or process enhancement and development as needed
- Leverage technical tools and data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction, and retention
- Prepare campaign insights reporting, including analysis and research for monthly meetings and roadmaps
- Strong integrity with established processes and workflows, as it relates to project deadlines, goal expectations, and roadmaps.
- Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels & operational excellence
- Training and support for digital and consultant teams
What You Bring
- 5-8 years of digital marketing experience with at least 3 years as a manager or supervisor of people
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) in Marketing, Digital Marketing/Advertising or related field from four-year college or university
- Proven experience in search media management and integrated digital strategy
- Experience leading, managing, and mentoring direct reports of varying professional levels
- Familiarity with digital services operations
- Ability to build and manage effective working relationships with internal and external partners
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and delegate responsibilities across a variety of projects and initiatives
- Work well under pressure and are able to meet deadlines accurately
- Ability to manage strategic programs independently and demonstrate self-initiative
- Attention to detail and ability to give/receive feedback
- Prior digital agency/client relationship management experience
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal tasks
- Expert strategies in Google Ads, Youtube, Display, Microsoft Search, Microsoft Display, & Google Analytics
- Top-of-Market salary. High Base No Bonus but growth-oriented.
- Paid holidays + Flexible PTO from day one. Plus, birthdays are personal paid days off.
- Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, and a fully company-covered life insurance plan.
- Flexible WFH hours & Full-Remote Policies.
- Supporting inspiring & high-impact clients.
- Being surrounded by high-performing, motivated colleagues.
- A strong “don’t please your boss” culture with radical candor and transparency.
- A dynamic culture of passionate people who work hard, have fun, and love a challenge.
- A dog-friendly office located in the heart of Little Italy – surrounded by great restaurants and coffee shops
- The ability to work every day to empower social ventures changing the world