| | 0 comments
Digital Marketing Intern
min to read ✭
Forget coffee runs and internships that provide no real-world experience! Have you ever wanted to use your creative talents for worthwhile causes? The Community Boost Digital Marketing Internship provides you with the opportunity to shadow some of the best digital strategists in advertising platforms such as Facebook, Google, and Google Ad Grant.
Our Digital Marketing Interns work on real nonprofit client accounts, whether it’s ad strategy or conversion design creativity. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to gain digital marketing experience while working with some truly amazing nonprofit organizations and possibly progressing to a full-time position. Do you fit the bill?
- Utilize Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads platforms to consistently meet and exceed client pacing metrics and digital marketing objectives.
- While managing multiple accounts, you effectively prioritize your work day, crush deadlines, and produce excellent deliverables.
- Pairing with a Senior Digital Strategist: Weekly 1:1 meetings with an experienced marketer to help guide your learning and answer your questions.
- Hands-on experience with our clients: You will provide analytical market research and digital campaign management services directly to our brand name or startup clients.
What you bring:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Willingness to learn, improve, and be mentored
- Strong work ethic with a passion for digital marketing in the nonprofit sector
- Ability to plan, coordinate, organize, and supervise multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- Internship program dates: August 29, 2022 through December 15, 2022, but we’re flexible with start/end dates.
- Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Flexibility to work in an office based in the heart of sunny Little Italy, San Diego, or fully-remote!
- Applications should be submitted by the end of the day on July 22, 2022. Final selection decisions will be made and communicated to applicants by August 15, 2022.
About Community Boost:
Community Boost is a remote-first, San Diego-headquartered, digital marketing agency that exists to empower social ventures changing the world. Just in the past year, the Community Boost team has directly served over 400 nonprofits and generated over $40 million in online donations. Trusted by the Equal Justice Initiative, Cancer Research Institute, charity:water, KIVA, and many other great causes, Community Boost has been committed to helping the social sector scale online revenue and impact since 2012. Community Boost also runs twice a year, the Nonprofit Marketing Summit, which has helped inspire and educate over 60,000 nonprofit leaders since its launch in 2020.
Excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. We’re always looking for talented people of all backgrounds to join our team. We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities, are especially encouraged to apply.
Community Boost participates in E-Verify and will provide your Form I-9 information to the federal government to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Community Boost is required to provide you with written instructions and an opportunity to contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or the Social Security Administration (SSA) to begin resolving the issue before taking any action against you, including terminating your employment. E-Verify can only be used by Community Boost after you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.