Be the first to get Free Digital Marketing Resources + Insights
Trusted by 50,000 nonprofits
Digital Marketing Consultant
min to read ✭
Do you want to get paid to work with nonprofits on the front lines of the world’s biggest problems? If so, meet Community Boost.
About the role: As Community Boost’s account managers, Consultants are expected to exceed client marketing goals through productive and educative client meetings. They work with our nonprofit clients and lead insightful client meetings with regards to the performance of their digital marketing strategy with Community Boost.
Consultants are not just liaisons between our implementation team and our nonprofit partners; they are experienced digital marketers with a understanding of good strategy. They are energized by delivering results to nonprofit leaders and thrive in client facing scenarios. They also work closely with Community Boost specialists to translate the client’s wishes and expectations effectively and to ensure on-time implementation of client marketing goals.
Developing a digital marketing strategy, creating reporting decks, and leading client meetings is the bulk of your day to day as a Consultant. Your day-to-day might look like:
- Manage project task allocation, deadlines, and deliverables with internal team to meet client needs.
- Work within the Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads platforms to create campaigns and pull reports on client pacing metrics and digital marketing goals.
- Lead productive client kickoffs, meetings and roadmaps with the goal being that your clients are informed, up-to-date, and confident with their digital campaigns and strategies.
- Effectively prioritize your work day and produce great deliverables while managing multiple accounts.
What you bring
- 1+ years minimum agency experience (nice to have, not required).
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience, executing within the Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads platforms (nice to have, not required).
- Google Ads Fundamentals, Search and Analytics Certifications (nice to have, not required).
- Facebook Blueprint Certification (nice to have, not required)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- An undeniable passion for digital marketing and the nonprofit space.
- A love for the startup environment with the ability to thrive under pressure.
- An aptitude for organization and being able to work on multiple projects at once.
- A diverse perspective and a collaborative nature.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid holidays + Flexible PTO from day one. Plus, birthdays are personal paid days off.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision and a fully company covered life insurance plan.
- Flexible WFH hours & Full-Remote Policies.
- Supporting inspiring & high impact clients.
- Being surround by high-performing, motivated colleagues.
- A strong “don’t please your boss” culture with radical candor and transparency.
- A dynamic culture of passionate people who work hard, have fun and love a challenge.
- A dog friendly office located in the heart of Little Italy – surrounded by great restaurants and coffee shops
- The ability to work everyday to empower social ventures changing the world
About Community Boost: Founded in 2012, Community Boost is a digital marketing agency that specifically helps nonprofits accelerate and scale online revenue and impact. The Community Boost team directly serves over 200 active nonprofit clients and is trusted by organizations like Save the Children, Equal Justice Initiative, the Trevor Project, the Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation, Cancer Research Institute and more.
Our team tackles some of the biggest challenges in nonprofit marketing. By keeping up with the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing, we keep strategies current and campaigns inspired for our high-impact partners. We focus on helping mission-driven organizations market where people’s attention is actually at: online and on mobile. Our services include the Google Ad Grant, Facebook + Instagram Advertising, Paid Google Ads, Analytics, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Impact Measurement and Web Development.
In addition to serving over 200 active nonprofit clients, Community Boost proudly inspires and educates tens of thousands of nonprofit leaders every year through hosting the Nonprofit Marketing Summit.