| | 0 comments
min to read ✭
Community Boost is looking to onboard Account Coordinators to our Client Service team!
Account Coordinators offer main support to Account Managers on various client related tasks and needs, including but not limited to: project mgmt, organization, budget tracker/spreadsheets, reporting, and meeting prep.
This role is perfect for those who want to grow into becoming an Account Manager, but want to get the ins and outs first.
To be a strong Account Coordinator, you must be organized, have incredible communication skills and be extremely process oriented. Account Coordinators are on track to be Community Boost’s Account Managers, working directly with and leading our nonprofit partners towards successful campaign strategies.
The majority of your day to day will be supporting Account Managers on various tasks/needs, including but not limited to:
- Ensuring tasks and organization of project and delivery needs are met.
- Ensuring Asana is utilized effectively and consistently, be the glue between AMs and Specialists.
- Supporting Pod with various admin, deck prep, kickoff prep and reporting needs.
- Supporting as a POC for some partner accounts, per supervisor discretion.
- Co-Account Managing with other Account Managers as practice to grow into becoming strong, independent AMs.
- Top-of-Market salary. High Base No Bonus but growth oriented.
- Paid holidays + Flexible PTO from day one. Plus, birthdays are personal paid days off.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision and a fully company covered life insurance plan.
- Flexible WFH hours & Full-Remote Policies.
- Supporting inspiring & high impact clients.
- Being surround by high-performing, motivated colleagues.
- A strong “don’t please your boss” culture with radical candor and transparency.
- A dynamic culture of passionate people who work hard, have fun and love a challenge.
- A dog friendly office located in the heart of Little Italy – surrounded by great restaurants and coffee shops
- The ability to work everyday to empower social ventures changing the world
About Community Boost: Founded in 2012, Community Boost is a digital marketing agency that specifically helps nonprofits accelerate and scale online revenue and impact. The Community Boost team directly serves over 200 active nonprofit clients and is trusted by organizations like Save the Children, Equal Justice Initiative, the Trevor Project, the Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation, Cancer Research Institute and more.
Our team tackles some of the biggest challenges in nonprofit marketing. By keeping up with the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing, we keep strategies current and campaigns inspired for our high-impact partners. We focus on helping mission-driven organizations market where people’s attention is actually at: online and on mobile. Our services include the Google Ad Grant, Facebook + Instagram Advertising, Paid Google Ads, Analytics, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Impact Measurement and Web Development.
In addition to serving over 200 active nonprofit clients, Community Boost proudly inspires and educates tens of thousands of nonprofit leaders every year through hosting the Nonprofit Marketing Summit.