Year-end fundraising and the holiday season is right around the corner and that is why we recently partnered up with the Classy team and Katie Fiorillo from Project Concern International, as we co-hosted a webinar called “Boost Year-End Giving Using Facebook, Google Ads, Email and More“.
On the Classy Webinar we covered:
- Digital marketing traction channels for nonprofits’ strategy
- High impact, low cost year-end campaign tactics to amplify reach and revenue
- Emphasis on: Google Ad Grants, Facebook Ads, Email Marketing and Donor Stewardship
- To Write Love on Her Arms and Project Concern International highlights
We hope you findthe webinar beneficial in deciding how to prioritize and scale your online fundraising insights. We certainly hope our team’s insights into Google Ad Grants, Facebook Ads, Email and next level Digital Donor Stewardship help your organization in hitting its year-end fundraising goals.
If your nonprofit is interested in working with Community Boost to increase reach and revenue this holiday season, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community Boost team at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Cameron Ripley (see all)
- Nonprofit Marketing and Fundraising Traction Channels Guide - October 10, 2017
- Classy Webinar Recap – Boost-Year End Giving Using Facebook, Google Ads, Email and More - October 10, 2017
- MobileCause Google Ad Grant Webinar Recap - August 25, 2017